I think I've taken one too many bumpy flights over the past year. On my flight yesterday from Detroit to Greenville, there was a little turbulence. I didn't think anything of it until I realized the passengers across the aisle were looking around nervously. I continued reading my book. The turbulence grew worse and I kept reading my book. After a little while, I realized I had become the guy I used to watch on my flights in Africa, the one who had clearly seen worse and more turbulent flights and therefore wasn't worried about the current one. Though the flight from Detroit may have been a little bumpy, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as some of the flights I took in Africa. I'm not sure if that gave the people around me the impression that I was calm or that I was crazy.
03 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment