They say "when it rains, it pours." In Rwanda, though, when it rains, it pours, and it storms, and the lightning strikes, and it knocks out the generator, and it messes up the computer network, and for the next two weeks there is no internet. At least that's what happened this time, and it explains why I haven't posted anything in approximately two weeks. It's not that nothing has happened in Kigali or that I haven't wanted to share, but I just haven't had access to the internet long enough to upload stories or pictures. However, now that things seem to be back up and running, I'll go back and post some things that I've set aside over the last couple weeks, just as soon as I finish all the really important things like sending emails and paying bills and checking basketball scores from March Madness.
No comments:
Post a Comment