18 June 2008

My flat

I realized it was about time for me to post some pictures of where I live and work here in Lusaka. First off, the flats.

The project maintains four flats that each have three bedrooms. Right now, they're getting close to being full, with a total of twelve of us living here.
The first room you enter in my flat is the living/dining room. Unfortunately, since the three of us living in this flat are all only here temporarily, it's pretty bare.
Just off this room is the kitchen.
Between the kitchen and the living/dining room, there is a small hallway that leads to the bedrooms. There are two bedrooms on the right and one at the end of the hall on the left.
Where the hallway turns to the left is the bathroom. Further down the hall, the last door on the right is my bedroom.
And voila! That's where I'm living now.

No comments: