25 June 2008

Pictures of ZEHRP

This week I took a few pictures around ZEHRP that I wanted to share, and I realized that I never did the same in Kigali, so I'll be sure to take some pictures there when I return.

ZEHRP has two sites, just like PSF, one for clinical trials and one for other studies. The former is referred to as "IAVI", after its major funder, and the latter is referred to as "main site". Unlike PSF, ZEHRP's main site is consolidated within a single compound that contains the administrative building, lab, clinic, etc.

This is our administrative building, which houses the administration department, data department and offices for several others.
As I mentioned, the data department is housed within the administrative building. (I know it looks like a mess in these pictures; I've been trying to get things in better order!)
The main site lab is just to the right of the administrative building.And, finally, this is the clinic building, which is just behind the administrative building. The tented area in front is where lunch is served every day at the project. The second picture is the back of the building, just outside the phlebotomy room.

No comments: