11 November 2008

A little girliness

This week I went (for the first time in many, many months) for a pedicure. There's a small salon just across the street from a friend of mine's flat and we decided after dinner one night to pamper ourselves for a little while. And pamper we did, with pedicures, massage chairs, Egyptian celebrity magazines and the most delicious Nescafe I've ever had.

For those of you not familiar with Nescafe, it's an instant coffee that's common throughout Africa. And it's not very good. I usually mix mine with as much sugar as coffee to make it drinkable, but this Nescafe at the salon was absolutely amazing. I have no idea what they added to it, but I will definitely go back, for the drink almost as much as for the pedicure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi! had to remark on the nescafe, since i had a similar experience in the philippines, where the nescafe was amazing. what you had may have been an instant coffee mix complete with sugar and powdered creamer (3 in 1 packet). terrific creation.

steph