17 April 2009

Fish and Green Eyes

About two weeks ago, I picked up a fish at a pet store in my neighborhood. I've never had much luck with keeping fish alive, so I thought I'd wait a little while before telling anyone. But Fish is alive and well, so here he is...
Just a few days after getting Fish, a furry little critter showed up on my front doorstep. I literally opened the window one Saturday and this little gal was sitting right under it and started meowing at me. I walked outside and pet her for a few minutes and then gave her a little bowl of milk. Since then she's shown up at my house every couple of days. Sometimes, if I leave the screen door open while I'm hanging up laundry or something, she'll even walk into my house and just wander around like she owns the place. Since she's becoming a regular visitor, I decided I should give her a name, so I'm calling her Green Eyes.
So now as long as Green Eyes doesn't decide to eat Fish, we'll all be happy.

No comments: