I guess it's about time I post some pictures of my new place! It's a two-bedroom flat on the ground floor of a building on a quiet street. I have my own entrance from the street with a little terrace area that I want to decorate with some outdoor furniture and plants.

I tried to take pictures on the night I arrived with all of my stuff, so I'm including the "before" pictures from that night with "after" pictures of how the place looks now. I guess they're not true "after" pictures since I still have plans to do a few things to the place, but they're "after-removing-all-the-Egyptian-decorations-that-came-with-the-place-and-unpacking-a-few-of-my-own-things" pictures.
When you enter the front door, you walk straight into the dining room. In fact, the flat's pretty small, so the door won't even open all the way because of the table, but it's not an issue.
"Before" picture of the dining area (the picture, table cloth and fake flowers have since been removed!)
"After" picture of the dining area across from the table

Straight in front of the dining area through a large, open doorway is the living room.
"Before" pictures of the dining room (with all my boxes and bags to move in)
Another "before" picture of the living room
And the "after" living room
And the "after" living room
To the left, between the dining area and living room, there's a small hallway to the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. My washing machine actually sits in the middle of the hallway.
"Before" picture of the hallway
"After" picture of the hallway

The kitchen is to the right of the washing machine. As I mentioned before, they've started doing some work on the plaster walls but haven't been able to finish yet. Within a couple weeks, though, the walls should look good as new.
"Before" kitchen
"After" kitchen
Another "after" shot of the kitchen
And one shot of the refrigerator

To the left of the kitchen (and the left of the washing machine in the hallway) is the bathroom.
"Before" picture of the bathroom
"After" bathroom
And the shower
And the sink
Finally, to the left of the bedroom, is my bedroom.
"Before" shot of the bedroom
"Before" shot looking back toward the hallway
After moving some furniture and adding my own bedding
With the closets
The wall looking back toward the hallway
There's one more bedroom, which is on the opposite side of the apartment, but I forgot to take a picture of it. It has two twin beds and will be perfect for visitors - so ya'll are welcome any time!
No comments:
Post a Comment